Gun Grade high yield polyurethane expanding foam filler. Window & Door filling formulation with high linear expansion. Fills 50% more metres than standard Soudafoam Window & Door. Easy to use, one component. Rapid curing. Excellent thermal and acoustic insulation properties. Primerless adhesion on most construction materials. Available in Gun Grade with DuraValve for improved yield and performance.
- Polyurethane foam filler
- Linear yield FEICA TM1002 - 750ml Gun Grade: 39M
- Acoustic rating ISO 717-1: 58 dB
- Thermal conductivity DIN 52612: 37mW/mK
- Application temperatures: +5C to +30C
- Gun Grade
- Professional filling around PVCu, aluminium and wooden windows and doors. Extra high yield.
- Shake the aerosol can for atleast 20 seconds. Fit the gun on the adapter. Surface should be free from grease and dust. Moisten surfaces with a water sprayer prior to application. Shake regularly during application. If you have to work in layers repeat moistening after each layer. Fresh foam can be removed using Soudal Gun and Foam Cleaner. Cured foam can be removed with Soudal PU-Remover.