Hybrid polymer sealant adhesive
Multi use sealant, adhesive and filler with high flexibility. Can be applied in all weather conditions. Internal and external use. Primerless adhesion on most construction materials, including wet and damp surfaces. Contains XS1 fungicides providing ultimate mould resistance.
- Multi use
- Bonding and sealing applications
- Highly flexible
- Primerless adhesion
- Mould resistant - XS1 fungicide
- ALL materials, ALL surfaces (except on PE, PP and PTFE)
- Non staining
- Virtually odourless
- Interior and exterior applications
- For all bonding, sealing & filling applications. Can be used internally and externally in all weather conditions. Suitable for most materials and surfaces (porous, non-porous and wet & humid surfaces). Bonding and sealing of porous natural stone surfaces, such as marble and limestone. Sanitary sealing and bonding - kitchens, bathrooms and showers.
- Surfaces and materials should be clean and free of dust and grease. When used as adhesive: apply in beads or dots onto the material which needs to be bonded, press the material strongly onto the substrate and leave to set. When used as sealant: apply in a regular bead and smoothen immediately with Soudal Joint Finish or a soapy solution. Optimal application temperature +5°C until +25°C. Final strength will be achieved 24 hours after application.