The Deadfast Ant Killer Plus Bait Station is a fast action ant killer.
With innovative indoxacarb active, it is safer to use around children and pets. It is a safe and fast nest elimination.
- Kills the entire nest
- Unique ingredient is only activated once ingested by the ant
- Works within 24 hours
- Gel activates when ants consume the bait
- Can be used both indoors and outdoors
This fast-acting ant killer is completely safe to use around children and pets due to the unique ingredient, Indoxacarb, which is only lethal to ants.
How to use
- Remove all available foodstuffs in the infested area
- Break a single station from the pack
- Open the bait station by tearing off the tab at the top
- Activate the bait station by simply pushing on the capsule containing the gel bait
- Place the bait station close to ant trails, ant nests and where ants are active
Instructions for indoor use
- Secure the bait station on a flat, horizontal or vertical surface close to the ‘ant run’ or nest
- Where there is a heavy infestation, more than one bait station can be used
- Can be placed along walls, in cabinets, under sinks and refrigerators
Instructions for outdoor use
- Secure the bait station on a flat horizontal or vertical surface, close to the ‘ant run’ or nest
- Place one bait station per nest or infestation, with up to three bait stations per 10 square metres
Important: Do not attempt to open the bait station.
When to use
The Deadfast Ant Killer Plus Bait station can be used all-year-round
What to expect
- Ants will enter the bait station and feed on the gel contained inside
- The ants return to the nest and share the bait with the rest of the colony
- The ants’ digestive system turns the active ingredient in the bait into poison, killing the entire colony