Resolva Xtra Weedkiller Ready to Use is a non-glyphosate systemic weedkiller.
It is extremely effective on vegetation and roots of persistent broadleaf weeds in lawns such as daisies, dandelions, clover, buttercups and dock leaves.
Resolva Xtra is selective and systemic, and will only kill weeds and their entire root, but not grasses.
By killing on contact, it therefore acts by desiccation of target weed.
- Kills weeds, not lawns
- Will kill entire plant including roots
- Controls annuals, perennials and difficult broad-leaf weeds
- Ready to use formula for quick use
Maximum individual dose: 500 ml product per 25 square metres. Maximum number of applications: 2 per year.
Weeds can be a problem around the garden especially if you let them grow. They will compete for the same space and nutrients as your plants and if left untreated they will create seedlings and spread further. Resolva Xtra Weedkiller deals with tough weeds without damaging lawns, whilst also being glyphosate-free. It’s a selective and systematic weedkiller, killing only the whole weed and not the lawn. Weeds that can be controlled with Resolva Extra Weedkiller are:
We have created a Glyphosate free formula for gardeners looking for a greener more natural approach to controlling their garden weeds but still want results.
What to Expect
After spraying, weeds may grow vigorously at first. This means the weedkiller is working and the weed will “outgrow” itself, then turn yellow and die completely.
Our clever formulation can also be used on grass as it leaves your lawn undamaged as it only targets the weed and its root.
To keep weeds at bay, repeat applications as necessary through the season.
People and animals can enter the treated area once the sprayed has dried.
When to Use
Use Resolva Xtra Weedkiller between April and September, when weeds actively grow.
How to Use
- Always read the label fully before use
- Shake well before use
- Turn sprayer nozzle to required sprayer pattern
- Spray weed leaves as a light spray directly at weeds until they are wet, but avoiding run-off
- Turn nozzle to “X” position after use and before storage
- Scorching of grass can occur if more than one squeeze is applied to a given area
- Re-treatment may be necessary for well established or difficult to control weeds
- Allow an interval of at least 6 weeks between treatments
- Following spraying, do not cut grass for at least one day after treatment and ideally leave the sprayed area uncut for as long as possible
- The first four mowings of treated grass must be composted for six months before use as a mulch.
- For maximum effect, spray when the weeds have adequate leaf area to absorb the weedkiller
- Apply when weeds are actively growing and soil is moist, at least 5 days after mowing
- Control may be reduced if rain falls within 24 hours of application
- Must not be used for purposes or in a manner not provided on the label.
Resolva Xtra Weedkiller Ready to Use – No Glyphosate Technical Advice +44 (0)1480 443789 ©Westland Horticulture Ltd, Alconbury Hill, Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire PE28 4HY, United Kingdom Use plant protection products safely. Always read the label and product information before use.